Let's take a look at some of these ideas and write about them (I will not do all of the ideas):
- A PLACE I LOVE: I really love Apple Butter Road in Pennsburg Pennsylvania because it was where my dad grew up and where I was durring my first family reunion. Sadly, we no longer have that house.
- TRIGGERED MEMORIES: My first family reunion with my Fathers half of the family on Apple Butter Road.
- NEW LEARNING: how to ride a go-kart
- THE SKY: blue and slightly cloudy
- I BELIVE...: I can do anything if I put my mind to it.
- WEATHER: Sunny and warm
- AM ROUTINE: - yes, this is my morning.
- WAKE UP
- FALL ASLEEP
- WAKE UP
- CRAWL OUT FROM UNDER COVERS
- CLIMB DOWN FROM BUNK BED
- GET CHANGED (IF SCHOOL MORNING)
- EAT BREAKFAST
- DO WHATEVER IS NEXT
- CAR: I don't own a car, but I want a Bugatti Veyron.
- TOYS: I own a lot of Toys, best not to list them all.
- GIGGLES: I like to laugh.
- SATURDAY: first day of the weekend, pull out my to do list.
- SHOES: please don't mention this again...
- SMELLS: I smell frosting right now... YUM! :)
- BEDTIMES: I read, then get something to eat, then...
- MY DESK: Rather messy. That's all I have to say.
That's all for today, I'm gonna miss writing slices... or am I? Check out my Slice of Life for ETERNITY blog for my slices of life...